The deceased who was abducted after shooters burglarized their house at Juji neighborhood in Chikun city government location of the state, was supposedly eliminated over the failure of her partner to pay a N150m ransom.
Speaking to The Cable, a source near the household stated;
“The outlaws eliminated Mrs. Ataga, discarded her remains and called her partner and directed him to select the remains at a specific area.
“Her corpse was picked and deposited at the mortuary at the Barau Dikko Specialist Hospital, Kaduna. After killing her, the bandits made a demand of N20 million ransom for the release the children.”
Though the present state of the Kaduna-based physician’s kids is still unidentified, the State’s Police Spokesperson, DSP Yakubu Sabo told Channels TELEVISION that the female’s bullet-ridden body was discovered inside a bush in Kakau location along Abuja- Kaduna highway.
While a manhunt has actually been released to detain the abductors, remains of the deceased has actually been left and transferred in a mortuary.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment