National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC , Adams Oshiomhole, has disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari’s late Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari was the first to sell the president’s candidacy to him.
Oshiomhole said Kyari invested his personal resources, energy and wide spread contacts in Buhari’s candidacy.
In a statement he signed and issued on Monday, the APC National Chairman described the late CoS as a true Nigerian patriot.
He said: “I recall he was the one that first approached me in 2002 as the National President of Nigeria Labour Congress to sell Buhari’s candidacy to the labour movement.
“He invested his personal resources, energy and wide contacts in the business world in the project.”
Kyari, who tested positive for COVID-19 died last week Friday in Lagos State.
He was, however, flown back to Abuja on Saturday where he was buried.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)