AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of a world community of Microfinance Banks underneath Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head workplace in Berlin, Germany.
The Group offers world class banking providers to micro, small and medium enterprises and personal people in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to different nations throughout the globe quickly.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Trainee Loan Officer
Ref Code: TLO/C/FEB/2019
Main Task and Responsibilities
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans with the banks software program (myMBS) contacting and visiting all events base on wants
- Ensuring prime quality requirements of the financial institution’s credit score portfolio
- Actively taking part in committees and group discussions, in search of methods to assist remedy group issues, proactively looking for for enchancment and keen to align his/her private targets with ABN’s targets.
- Creating and Managing owned Loan portfolio
- Conducting direct promotion and/or different advertising actions on common foundation
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening mortgage purposes and arranging appointments with purchasers
- Conducting mortgage analyses by visiting the enterprise and family of purchasers, visiting the enterprise/employer of guarantors and making ready an entire mortgage evaluation based on the financial institution’s credit score procedures
- Presenting mortgage proposals to the credit score committee and informing the consumer in regards to the decision of the credit score committee
- Arranging the disbursement in collaboration with Back Office and consumer
- Good staff spirit
- Self-motivated and industrious people who wish to work outside
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to disburse small and medium sized loans to Micro Businesses.
- Minimum instructional qualification of B.Sc/HND
- Basic information of Financial arithmetic & Accounting
- Detailed and goal oriented
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)