A gaggle of elders in Kwara South Senatorial District, on Monday, referred to as on the management of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to zone the place of Speaker to the northern a part of the state within the curiosity of equity and justice.
Chief James Bamisaiye Ayeni, Chairman of the group generally known as Elders of Kwara South, made this appeal in a statement made out there to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Ilorin on Monday.
“The people of Kwara South Senatorial Zone hereby echo their support for the emergence of the Speaker of the House of Assembly from Kwara North Senatorial Zone,” Ayeni stated.
He expressed the dedication of elders from Kwara South Senatorial District to be certain that the next Speaker of the House emerged from the northern district of the state.
Ayeni stated it was solely honest to concede the speakership slot to the north for the reason that remaining two districts of the state-Central and South-would occupy the elective positions of governor and Deputy Governor respectively.
He stated whereas there was nothing mistaken in anybody nursing an ambition, this should engender peace and unity among the many people.
“While people reserve the right to pursue their ambition, Kwara South senatorial elders believe that ambition must be tamed and must not be wild to the point of threatening our unity,” he added.
According to him, such wild ambition was able to truncating the main focus of the group on good governance and dedication to offering the dividends of democracy to the people.
“We can better achieve this in the atmosphere of fairness, equity and justice,” Ayeni stated.
He stated there have been nonetheless a number of different positions that might go around the three districts and curiosity teams with a bid to strengthening mutual cooperation and improvement.
Ayeni referred to as on the people of the state to assist the incoming administration of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq.
“While we should savour our hard-earned successes through the elections, we should not be complacent as it’s not but uhuru.
“The task ahead is humongous and requires total commitment in order to achieve our corporate objectives,” Ayeni stated
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited