9mobile is a Nigerian non-public restricted liability firm. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License permits EMTS present Fixed Telephony (wired or wi-fi), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services along with spectrum assignments within the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the positions under:
YOU MAY LIKE : GTBank Entry Level/ OND Internship Recruitment 2019/2020
JobTitle: Manager, Legal Services
- Serves as a key level of authorized recommendation on EMTS’ litigation points to make sure safety of EMTS’ curiosity.
- Advice EMTS on native and worldwide authorized issues together with civil, prison, contractual, telecom regulatory and labour legal guidelines which will have an effect on EMTS actions or staff.
- Ensure compliance with related laws/rules and provides sufficient authorized recommendation so as to cut back EMTS danger liability.
- Advice EMTS on authorized issues regarding property and web site acquisitions.
- Oversee the preparation of all leases, licenses and web site associated paperwork.
- Demonstrate possession of the all issues and recommendation EMTS on any authorized peculiarities.
- Evaluate the affect of recent legal guidelines rules and legislations which will have an effect on EMTS or its’ staff and actions and make suggestions to the Head, Legal Operations & Litigation.
- Keep abreast of worldwide and native best practices because it pertains to the division’s actions.
- Continuously help in reviewing the departments/groups actions and make suggestions for enchancment and implement authorised initiatives to make sure enhanced performance of the group.
- Establish and keep relationships with key inside and exterior stakeholders
- Ensure efficient case administration technique and sufficient illustration in litigation issues involving EMTS.
- Monitor Litigation (together with any various dispute decision mechanisms) by and in opposition to EMTS and handle EMTS’ authorized publicity in issues. Where exterior counsel is required, help the Head, Legal Operations and Litigation in performing as a liaison for exterior counsel’s contact
- Oversee searches and due diligence on title verification, CAC searches, company searches/enquiries and many others.
- Give qualitative authorized recommendation on title verification/due diligence and guarantee correct documentation for property and web site associated acquisitions.
- Ensure correct documentation and compliance with lease phrases in approving renewals.
- Draft Deeds, Lease Agreements, Addendums and different property and web site associated paperwork as could also be required.
- Ensure upkeep of database and sufficient submitting of all EMTS litigation matter, disputes and properties and different associated authorized documentation.
- Ensure protected custody of all litigation and property associated information and paperwork.
- Assist in implementing the models work packages and plans in step with agreed upon procedures and tips.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and materials sources of the division/group to optimize performance, morale and improve productiveness.
- Manage inter-functional relations to make sure synergy throughout the varied departmental features
- Provide management and steerage to group members and handle subordinate performance in direction of the achievement of total group goals
- Prepare /compile agreed periodic actions and performance reports for the eye of the Head, Legal Operations, Litigation, Commercial & Corporate (Contracts & Advisory)
- Perform some other duties as assigned by Senior Manager/Head of litigation.
- First degree in Law.
- MBA or related put up graduate/ skilled qualification.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Eight (8 ) – Ten (10) years’ related work expertise, with a minimum of three (3) years in a Supervisory function.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
2. Job Title: Specialist, Government & Community Affairs
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Coordinate the event, institution and upkeep of cordial relationships with all stakeholders i.e. authorities businesses and host communities inside the Region 1 and leverage on all current relationships to attain the corporate’s goals.
- Monitor and analyse political, financial and coverage tendencies and actions in Region 1, working with all inside stakeholders to mitigate potential threats to EMTS operations.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS JOB : Recruitment at the BBC World Service, 11th December, 2019
- Maintain relationships with host communities after websites are built-in. Identify initiatives or packages to develop the communities and guarantee correct implementation in assigned Region.
- Collate knowledge, put together periodic reports and conduct analysis on insurance policies, legal guidelines, rules and knowledge related to EMTS.
- Track, monitor and analyse state legislative payments, native authorities bye legal guidelines, public insurance policies and directives from Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDAs) in Region 1 and collaborate with related stakeholders to drive strategic initiatives to guard EMTS coverage pursuits
- Manage senior authorities officers in Region 1 to make sure their participation in all EMTS occasions
- Engage the related MDAs within the Region to stop a number of taxation, purchase permits/approvals and reduce opposed actions by such our bodies which can disrupt operations of any EMTS outlet
- Liaise with Finance to make sure well timed fee of all authorities statutory charges.
- Maintain cordial relationships with all stakeholders in host communities inside which EMTS operates or/and has retailers and leverage on relationships to attain the corporate’s goals.
- Participate within the analysis of potential cities, cities and communities recognized for retailers and make suggestions in step with best observe and the corporate’s curiosity
- Identify all points (Government or Community) and work inside firm procedures and tips to resolve them inside agreed timelines.
- Ensure all stakeholders Radio, Transmission, Site Acquisition, Rollout, Legal and Finance groups are conscious of all authorities or neighborhood associated points and observe via with them to make sure decision
- Initiate and perform dialogues, conferences, negotiations the place needed on behalf of the group to resolve points regarding roll-out and put up roll out operations in host communities
- Provide enter within the improvement/modification (the place needed) of firm process and tips relating to authorities and/or neighborhood relations
- Ensure due diligence and integrity is employed for stakeholder discussions and all dispute resolutions
- Perform some other duties as assigned by the Head, Government & Legislative Affairs.
- First degree in a related self-discipline.
- Three to Five years put up NYSC related work expertise
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and certified candidate shouls:
Click here to apply online
Got A News , Looking for Workers, Press Release, Sponsored Publication or Advert Placement? Send To Us Via Email: [email protected].com or Call : 07033247217
SCAM ALERT : No Genuine Employer will Ask for MONEY to employ you.
7 HOT NIGERIAN JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- Abia State
- ABUJA FCT
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Apprenticeship training
- Banking Industry
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Breaking News
- Career Tips
- Charity Organization
- Construction Company
- Contract Job
- Crime Watch
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Engineering Jobs
- Entertainment News
- Entry-level Jobs
- Enugu State
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Full time jobs
- Gombe State
- Google AdSense know how
- Hot Nigeria Jobs 2020
- HOT NIGERIAN JOBS
- Hotel Management/hospitality company
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Imo State
- Internship Jobs
- Jigawa State
- JOB FOR SSCE
- Jobs and Recruitment
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law
- Jobs in Education
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- LATEST POLITICS NEWS
- LATEST SPORT NEWS
- Latest Teaching Job
- Management and Logistics Company
- Manager jobs
- Manufacturing Industry
- Marketing Jobs
- Medical /Health
- MSC/MS / PHD
- My School Gist
- NAIJA NEWS
- Nasarawa State
- National Assembly News
- NGO / Community Services
- Niger Delta
- Niger State
- Nigeria Election
- Ogun State
- Oil and Gas Company
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Part Time Jobs
- PASS QUESTIONS
- Rivers State
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs
- Security issues
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Teaching Jobs
- Urhobo Language
- World News
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State