Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire
Nigeria’s Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire has revealed that 9,000 persons have met with confirmed cases of Coronavirus since the pandemic broke out in the country.
Mr Ehanire made this known on Tuesday afternoon at the press briefing of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19 in Abuja.
At the moment, the country has recorded 343 confirmed cases of the disease since it came into the country on February 28, 2020. While 91 patients have recovered, 10 deaths were recorded at the last count.
“The country has made significant progress in contact tracing. 9,000 contacts have been traced so far,” the minister said.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State