The Oyo state government has announced that 9 Coronavirus patients have been discharged in the state after recovering from the disease.
Governor Seyi Makinde who made the announcement via Twitter, said the patients were discharged after receiving their second medical test which came back negative. This brings the total number of discharged Coronavirus patients in the state to 58.
Makinde also confirmed that there are 30 new cases of Coronavirus patients in the state. He said 27 of the new cases work with iSON Xperiences, while there are 1 cases each in Ibadan South West, Ibadan South East and Oluyole Local Government Areas. This brings the total number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in the state to 233.
1. Nine confirmed COVID-19 patients have received their second NEGATIVE test results and have been discharged. This brings the number of discharged cases in Oyo State to fifty-eight.
Also, the COVID-19 confirmation tests for thirty suspected cases came back POSITIVE. Twenty-seven cases are from iSON Xperiences and one each from Ibadan SW, Ibadan SE and Oluyole Local Govt Areas. So, the total number of confirmed cases in Oyo State as at 5.30PM today is 233.
Please call the Emergency Operations Centre on 08095394000 | 08095863000 | 08078288999 | 08078288800, if you have any COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, tiredness, body ache and shortness of breath.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)