800 inmates have escaped from Kakwangura prison.
After gunmen staged a prison break in which two policemen and an attacker died, over 800 inmates have escaped from a prison in eastern DR Congo.
Read Also : Tinubu Makes Fresh Appointment
According to the information that is currently available, on Tuesday, August 8, 2022, during the night, armed men broke into the Kakwangura Central Prison in Butembo.
Pay Attention To: Moses Armstrong: Governor Udom’s Aide charged to court for allegedly raping 16-year old girl
The Allied Democratic Forces (ADF), a brutal militia that the Islamic State group claims is its regional affiliate, are the suspected terrorists who carried out the operation.
Pay Attention To : NASIMS Begins Payment of Npower June Stipend
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022