The Federal Government has said registration for the 774,000 Special Public Works Programme will end on September 21, 2020 – Apply here!
The government, which announced the end of registration through the National Directorate of Employment (NDE), urged Nigerians willing to participate in the programme to get in touch with the selection committees in their states.
The announcement came on Monday via an advertorial by NDE Director General Nasir Ladan.
The Special Public Works Programme is a dry season/off season transient jobs and rehabilitation/maintenance of social infrastructure.
The programme is designed to employ 1,000 persons in each of the 774 local government areas of the country.
Successful applicants are to be paid N20,000 per month for three months via their Bank Verification Number (BVN).
The programme is expected to gulp N52 billion for payment of the participants and implemention of the programme.
The government said prospective participants must be Nigerians of 18 years and above; must be physically fit or with no partial disability; and must be indigenes or residents within the local government areas of participation.
It added that no formal education is required for participation in the programme, which is expected to begin on October 1, 2020.
“Unemployed Nigerians willing to participate in the programme should make enquiries from the state selection committee chairmen who are piloting the registration process in the states.
ALSO READ : 774000 Recruitment in Nigeria: How to Apply
“The registration is free and open to all Nigerians that meet the criteria – from September 7 to 21, 2020,” the government said.
Also, the Ekiti State Committee on Special Public Works has begun the recruitment of 16,000 youths in the 16 local government areas of the state for the jobs.
The three-day recruitment, which started Monday, will end Wednesday.
It attracted thousands of applicants from the 16 local government areas.
The Chairman of State Committee on Special Public Works Committee Programme, Biodun Omoleye, monitored the recruitment.
Omoleye, who is the Chief of Staff to Governor Kayode Fayemi, said: “The exercise has started in all the local governments and registration is on ward basis. People have been coming out to register. It is free. No payment is required for registration.”
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august