75 Northern Groups Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Place N100m Bounty
On Thursday, the Northern Consensus Movement, a coalition of 75 Northern groups, declared a reward of N100 million for anyone who can deliver Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPB), for the continuation of his treason trial.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 ALSO READ : BREAKING: Bandits Abduct Many Female Students in Kebbi
- 0.2 ALSO READ : 3 dead in OPIC Plaza Fire Outbreak, 25 Vehicles Burnt [VIDEO ]
- 1 Read Also; Why Hadiza Bala-Usman was suspended, by Amaechi
- 2 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
The groups accused Kanu and the Eastern Security Network (IPOB’s paramilitary wing) of masterminding the recent wave of attacks on Northern communities in the Southeast via what they dubbed “hate speech,” which they revealed while briefing reporters in Abuja.
Speaking on behalf of the Coalition, Dr. Awwal Aliyu, they urged the United States of America, the United Kingdom and the European Union to facilitate Kanu’s repatriation to Nigeria to face the charges against him.
Aliyu said: “The Northern Consensus Movement, an amalgamation of more than 75 civil society groups of Northern extraction, has taken it upon ourselves, as active citizens of this country, Nigeria, to state in unequivocal terms that:
75 Northern Groups Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted
“We are declaring Nnamdi Kanu wanted for crimes against humanity and for instigating the killing of innocent Northerners in the southeast via his hate speech.
“We want him to answer for the killing and destruction of Northerners residing and undertaking lawful businesses in the southeastern part of Nigeria.
“So, we are placing a bounty of N100m as an offer to anyone who can produce him alive, hale, hearty, and uninjured to us for onward delivery to the security agencies for the continuation of his prosecution.
“We call on both the US, the UK, and the EU, a champions of democracy, rule of law, and freedoms of speech and expression to kindly and humble respect Nigeria’s sovereignty and facilitate the repatriation of Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria so that he can face his treason, and possibly a fresh terrorism and genocide charges against innocent citizens of Nigeria.”
# 75 Northern Groups Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021