A Nigerian man is presently in essential situation on the Aminut Teaching Hospital in Kano State, after his wife allegedly stabbed him with a knife.
The man recognized as Saeed Hussain was rushed to the hospital final evening Friday June 21st after his wife of seven months, Hanan, allegedly stabbed him with a knife throughout a heated argument.
Hussain who’s graduate of Law from the Bayero University in Kano syaye, obtained married to Hanan in December final year.
They had a misunderstanding in their residence in Kano final evening which degenerated into a battle. Hanan in the course of the battle stabbed him in the face. She has since been arrested.
“I was just informed of the unfortunate incidence that happened to our friend and brother Saeed Hussain . He was stabbed with a knife by his wife Hanan last night. Pease include him in your prayers. He is presently receiving medical treatment at Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]