The suspects who were arrested on March 14 by policemen attached to Oke Odo Police Station of the Lagos State Police Command, had attempted to smuggle illicit substance into the country.
Upon being nabbed by the policemen on a routine patrol, they revealed that one Okechukwu ‘m’ who resides in Ghana collected money from them and promised to take them to Libya, but brought them to Nigeria and abandoned them at Super Bus stop.
Lagos Police Spokesperson, Bala Elkana who confirmed the arrest said;
“Three Ghanian international passports and some capsules suspected to be illicit drugs were recovered from them. Investigation is ongoing”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative