The suspects who were arrested on March 14 by policemen attached to Oke Odo Police Station of the Lagos State Police Command, had attempted to smuggle illicit substance into the country.
Upon being nabbed by the policemen on a routine patrol, they revealed that one Okechukwu ‘m’ who resides in Ghana collected money from them and promised to take them to Libya, but brought them to Nigeria and abandoned them at Super Bus stop.
Lagos Police Spokesperson, Bala Elkana who confirmed the arrest said;
“Three Ghanian international passports and some capsules suspected to be illicit drugs were recovered from them. Investigation is ongoing”
Pay Attention To:
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited