The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio has alleged that 60 percent of NDDC contracts were awarded to National Assembly members.
Akpabio made the claim while responding to questions during the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Probe Committee Hearing on Alleged financial misappropriation at the agency.
The House of Representatives Committee on Nigeria Delta Development Commission (NDDC) has begun its fourth day of public hearing as it investigates alleged financial misappropriation at the agency.
Akpabio affirmed that the “NDDC is where it is today because of lack of monitoring, lack of supervision.
Woman who claims she was selected as BBNaija housemate, Breaks Down in Tears as the show kicks off without her (Video)
“The NDDC management withdrew N4.2bn cash in one day,” Akpabio says as he presents a document supporting his statement.
Only three contracts have been awarded since I came on board.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022