The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio has alleged that 60 percent of NDDC contracts were awarded to National Assembly members.
Akpabio made the claim while responding to questions during the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Probe Committee Hearing on Alleged financial misappropriation at the agency.
The House of Representatives Committee on Nigeria Delta Development Commission (NDDC) has begun its fourth day of public hearing as it investigates alleged financial misappropriation at the agency.
Akpabio affirmed that the “NDDC is where it is today because of lack of monitoring, lack of supervision.
Woman who claims she was selected as BBNaija housemate, Breaks Down in Tears as the show kicks off without her (Video)
“The NDDC management withdrew N4.2bn cash in one day,” Akpabio says as he presents a document supporting his statement.
Only three contracts have been awarded since I came on board.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)