Six Coronavirus Patients set to infect other Nigerians as they run from Isolation Center in Osun State.
The Osun State government has launched a search for six persons with confirmed infection of COVID-19 who escaped from an isolation center in Ejigbo on Friday night.
The escaped six persons belong to a cluster of COVID-19 cases who returned to their hometown, Ejigbo, from Ivory Coast last week and were quarantined by the state government.
A statement signed by an unnamed director of Media gave the names of the six persons with their phone numbers.
This is happening live in Osun state! Please kindly help to locate this person. They’re tested positive for covid19 and escape from the isolation center at the state hospital at Gedu in Ejigbo, Osun State CONFIRMED CASES (MISSING)
1. LAWAL Waliyulah, Masifa Ejigbo 08063691573
2. LACIS Murafat, Olugbodi’s comped Ejigbo. +22505368845. C/o Ganiyat Alabi 08075441187
3. Yusuff Afees, Ile Alawe, Ejigbo 07011196193
4. Isola Abibat, Ile Olori, Ejigbo 08055905010
5. Nua Oyeleye, Ile Jesu, Oguro Ejigbo 08109375276
6. Juel Olasupo, Ile Baale Ejigbo 08149584397
HOT JOBS RECOMMEND FOR YOU
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]