58-year-old actor Kanayo O. Kanayo becomes a barrister after passing law school exams
The veteran actor shared the news that he passed his law school examinations on his IG page
Fans and colleagues have showered an out-pour of congratulatory messages on the movie star.
At age 58, veteran Nigerian actor Kanayo O. Kanayo has proven to his fans that everything is achievable once a person is filled with dedication and a burning passion to achieve his/her desires.
The celebrated movie veteran has just become the latest full-fledged barrister that will be joining the justice system just after passing his law school examinations.
Kanayo recently took to his official page on photo-sharing app to partially give those following him a hint into his latest achievement.
The movie star simply shared a screenshot of a report noting that he has passed his law school exams.
In the caption, he said: “Thank you for your prayers and support. Congratulating me without knowing what and why. It’s called FRIENDSHIP. It’s called TRUST. It’s called CONFIDENCE. We keep it low and conservative till after the call.”
Giving fans a better grasp of Kanayo’s latest achievement, a friend of the actor on Facebook identified as Chris Kehinde Nwandu said: “Join me in congratulating my brother and bosom friend, veteran actor KOK who just passed his Law School exams to qualify as a full-fledged Barrister at Law.”
Since the news broke fans have started congratulating the actor. Read what some of them had to say below:
prettywinnie22: “Big congratulations sir you deserve it.”
kleitoschichet: “Congratulations Sir! God’s grace.”
wytengodson: “Congratulations once more senior brother.”
isaacbobangel: “Congrats sir more to come.”
mirembezainab4: “Congratulations legend.”
Recall that in 2019, Legit.ng reported that the actor shared photos of himself as he bagged a degree in law from University of Abuja. Kanayo also congratulated his coursemate, Elizabeth Ayua, who graduated with a First Class from the same degree as him.
The actor while announcing his feat on social media, shared a clip of himself and some of his coursemates at their convocation ceremony.
As a lawyer, I will deliberately lose a case if my client is bad.
# Kanayo O. Kanayo
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]