A 50-year-old Nigerian man identified as Kamilu Boyede was killed in a deadly shooting incident which occurred on Wednesday morning.
Wichita Police Department in its announcement on Wednesday evening, said the incident occurred at a home in South Ida. Neighbors called the police around 11 a.m on Wednesday November 25, after seeing a door left open at a home in the 600 block of South Ida.
Captain Wendell Nicholson of the Wichita Police Department said;
“We talked to some neighbors in the area and they indicated that this morning at about 12:30 they saw an unknown male walking in the area.
“They were concerned because earlier this morning they heard some shots fired, they didn’t call the police, but this morning when they walked ppast the residence in the 600 block of South Ida, they saw the door was ajar so they contacted 911.”
Through an investigation, police think the incident occurred sometime after midnight and before 3 a.m. They believe Boyede was a target and this wasn’t a random incident.
News of Kamilu’s death has been attracting numerous tributes and condolences via social media from friends and other worried individuals.
Source : Ejes Gist.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today 50-year-old Nigerian man
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates