5 Things That Can Disqualify You From Npower Batch C Physical Verification & 5 things to disqualify you from npower job
If you are a potential Npower Batch C recipient, Ejes Gist Nigeria urged you to read this article to the conclusion.
This article will teach you about the major five (5) factors that could disqualifies you from getting enrolled into the N-Power Batch C Nationwide Recruitment Programme. Read also Npower Physical Verification Requirements for Batch C you can also Read this Todays Npower News for 2021 ( Sadiya Farouq Announces Date for Npower Physical Verification ) take note.
The 5 major things that can disqualify you from Npower Batch C
The following are some factors that may stymie your decision:
1) Fake Certificate or Credentials
It is akin to disqualification if any of the documents an applicant uploaded during online registration or provided during Npower physical verification are falsified. Please be aware that the programme has a zero-tolerance policy for falsified documentation.
If your documents are fraudulent, don’t bother presenting them for verification because, in addition to being disqualified, you could be detained and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
2) Failure to keep your BVN and credentials up to date and valid
Believe me when I say that many applications will be dismissed on this basis. Some applicants are unaware that an internet site called N-power was developed to allow candidates to amend their documents and take a 20-question online test. www.nasims.gov.ng is the website where you can take the online test.
3) Candidates who are currently employed
Please be aware that the Npower Program is solely for unemployed graduates. Even if some applicants are employed, they wish to participate in the Npower programme because of the monthly stipend. Npower’s new salary structure for Batch C can be found here.
Be prepared to be excluded if you are employed or participated in the Npower programme with a previous batch.
4) Maximum Age
The Npower age limit is between 18 and 35 years. Applicants who are under or over the age limit will be rejected from the N-power programme.
5) Members of the NYSC
Because they are considered employed, serving members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) are not eligible to participate in the Npower programme. You will be disqualified from participating if you are a member of the Corps. Is it possible for Corps members and PCMs to apply for Npower? I’ve received a response!
For the most up-to-date Npower information and news, always Visit , ejesgist.com
Please forward this article to anyone you know who has applied for N-power so they can stay informed.
Thanks for reading 5 Things That Can Disqualify You From Npower Batch C Physical Verification.
Similar Sear Terms
npower news, npower 2020, 5 things to disqualify you from npower job, npower batch c, 19 of may is npower physical varification, npower news may 2021, did nasims set date for physical verification, npower news, npower 2020, n power physical verification news
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021