Not less than Five Covid19 Patients Burnt To Death In Hospital
The fire broke out in a makeshift isolation unit made for covid-19 patients in United Hospital Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The fire service director, Zillur Rahman, who confirmed the incident, said the cause of the inferno could not be immediately ascertained.
Rahman stated that the flames were extinguished in about an hour.
All five victims were identified as four men and a woman aged between 45 and 75.
Meanwhile, Bangladesh has a total of 38,292 confirmed Covid-19 cases and 544 deaths.
Recall that fire had earlier this month burnt a Moscow hospital treating patients infected with coronavirus.
The inferno which started from a patient’s room killed one of them.
# Covid19 Patients
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates