The Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, has revealed why she returned to work, after questioning by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) over an alleged N3bn fraud.
The Nation reports that Oyo-Ita informally told staff close to her, that President Muhammadu Buhari asked her to come back to the office.
It was earlier speculated that she had resigned from her role, after so much pressure from the EFCC and the Presidency.
The rumour was fuelled by her absence at the two-day retreat for the newly inaugurated ministers
Oyo-Ita, who arrived shortly before the commencement of the inauguration of the ministers by the president, was seen heading towards the office of the Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]