Niger State has recorded its third case of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The state Commissioner for Health and Hospital Services, Dr Muhammad Makusidi, made this known on Friday.
Makusidi explained that the COVID-19 patient, who was 30 years old, was a driver from Kano State and was driving through Minna towards Kano when he was intercepted for flouting the Niger State COVID-19 movement restriction order.
The commissioner said the driver was tried by the mobile court and quarantined, after which his sample was taken to Abuja for testing and it returned positive.
He said the patient, who is presently at the quarantine centre in Minna, will immediately be moved to the isolation centre at the Minna General Hospital for treatment.
Meanwhile, the state government has intercepted three vehicles carrying 43 passengers heading to Kuta in Shiroro Local Government Area.
It was gathered that they were tried at the mobile court and repatriated back to their state.
Pay Attention To:
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst