Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- To professionally and courteously receive and attend to all internal and external stakeholders (employees, clients, visitors, etc.) in line with IBEDC’s business objectives and core values.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges, etc.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Coordinates meeting logistics such as booking rooms and conference facilities, preparing and distributing papers and documents, taking minutes, etc.
- Set ups and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material- organises and stores paperwork, documents and computer-based information as required
- Maintains scheduling and event calendars – manages diaries and schedules/confirms appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Administration or any related fields
- A certification in Administrative duties such as CAP (Certified Administrative Personnel) is required
- At least 2+ years working experience in an administrative/clerical capacity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and other official documents
- Proven experience in information and communications management.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Partner with the Regional and Business Hub teams to ensure that the appropriate operational HR functions are enacted to deliver change / transformational outcomes.
- Work with HR HQ to Cascade, Translate, Implement and control HR activities at the Regional / Hub level.
- Providing advice, guidance and ad-hoc training on Personnel Development Plans at the Regional / Hub levels.
- Lead, train, motivate, develop and empower team members in accordance with IBEDC’s Policies and Procedures.
- Identify short, medium and long-term resourcing issues. Build and maintain the local manpower plans, co-ordinate with key Regional / Business Hub Management team about workforce supply and demand and challenges on new roles, replacement and recruitment and retention strategies.
- Provide both transformational advice on change management initiatives, organizational / departmental restructures / job role design / outsourcing /transfers / redundancy situations in order to improve cost and efficiency, clarify accountabilities and empower delivery of great customer service.
Functional Competence Required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent record keeping
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management is an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience/education in general principles of Human Resources Management
Job Title: Lead, Risk & Control
- To examine and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation’s internal control systems and procedures in safeguarding the organisation and mitigating risks
- Establishes and maintains guidelines for a system of internal control including internal control processes and policies to safeguard the organisation and mitigate risks
- Assists in conducting risk assessments and identifies/puts controls in place to mitigate identified risks – identifies key risk areas within the organisation and proposes appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
- Coordinates reviews of organisation controls to ensure compliance with company / regulatory policies and regulations
- Manages work requirements and budget to meet team initiatives – develops work plan including time estimate, target dates and deliverables, etc.
- Assists in conducting special investigations and delivers timely, relevant and actionable feedback and/or recommendations
- Provides management with periodic reports on compliance with internal control systems.
- Good knowledge of generally accepted internal control principles & techniques and best practices.
- Good understanding of Corporate Governance principles.
- Experience in the preparation and analysis of data through computer aided audit tools (such as Excel spreadsheets, or other database tools).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in developing internal audit & control policies and procedures.
- Solid knowledge on regulations and principles guiding the Utilities industry.
- Experience in Risk Assessment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- A master’s degree in Accounting or any related discipline
- Membership of any of the following professional bodies – Certified Institute of Auditors (CIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Possession of any of the following certifications is an added advantage: Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA), International Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- At least 10+ years work experience in public accounting, internal audit/control with a At least 5 years supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to appjly
Application Deadline 28th January, 2019
Got A News , Looking for Workers, Press Release, Sponsored Publication or Advert Placement? Send To Us Via Email: [email protected].com or Call : 07033247217
SCAM ALERT : No Genuine Employer will Ask for MONEY to employ you.
TYPE HERE TO QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS
- See more
- Abia State
- ABUJA FCT
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Apprenticeship training
- Banking Industry
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Career Tips
- Charity Organization
- Construction Company
- Contract Job
- Crime Watch
- Cross River State
- Delsu News
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Engineering Jobs
- Entertainment News
- Entry-level Jobs
- Enugu State
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Full time jobs
- Gombe State
- Google AdSense know how
- Hotel Management/hospitality company
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Imo State
- Internship Jobs
- Jigawa State
- JOB FOR SSCE
- Jobs and Recruitment
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law
- Jobs in Education
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria Today
- Management and Logistics Company
- Manager jobs
- Manufacturing Industry
- Marketing Jobs
- Medical /Health
- MSC/MS / PHD
- Nasarawa State
- National Assembly News
- NGO / Community Services
- Niger Delta
- Nigeria Election
- Ogun State
- Oil and Gas Company
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Part Time Jobs
- PASS QUESTIONS
- Rivers State
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs
- Security issues
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Urhobo Language
- World News
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State