Three persons who tested positive for Coronavirus in Kano state have reportedly run away from their stated addresses.
Kano State coordinator of the technical response team on COVID-19, Tijjani Hussaini, told Premium Times that his team is working with security agencies to trace the patients who fled their places of residence and switched off their phones.
When apprehended, the patients will be moved to the designated isolation center. Hussaini said;
“Out of 77 confirmed cases tested positive in Kano, we are yet to trace three persons, because they have changed (their) place(s) of residence and switched off their phones.
But we have sought the assistance of security personnel to trace them and take appropriate action.”
The Kano official also disclosed that 73 persons are currently receiving treatment at the state’s isolation centers
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State