A 22-year-old lady and engineering student, Ayodele Aigbe has shared her success story after moving to America.
The young woman in a Twitter post revealed that she has made it in the foreign land and even now has her own company called Hangio.
The startup is into bendable hangers, a kind that eliminates the problem of having “shoulder bumps” according to the founder.
Ayo shared the news of her company on Twitter handle on Thursday, July 23, as she asked people to support her business.
My name is Ayo and I am a 22 yr old engineering student. This summer I launched the FIRST #blackowned premium bendable hanger startup. I created this hanger to solve frustrating shoulder bumps. I would love your support with a purchase at https://t.co/uDetwSkx74 or retweet! pic.twitter.com/kmtr84AuNT
— AYO. (@ayodeleaigbe) July 23, 2020
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization