2023: We’re Talking With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party, has confirmed that he is in talks with his Labour Party counterpart, Peter Obi, about forming a coalition.
On Saturday, he told Newsmen that they are looking into the possibility of merging in order to win the presidential election in 2023.
“We are really talking to Peter Obi, or at least saying that the committee is working on it (and cooperating with him), and friends and family are coming to talk to us about it,” he said.
According to Kwankwaso, Only a merger will allow them to defeat either the All Progressive Congress or the People’s Democratic Party.
On Friday, Obi’s Campaign Director General, Doyin Okupe, claimed that Nigeria is witnessing the greatest political coalition in its history.
That is the latest Naija News Today on 2023: We’re Talking With Peter Obi – Kwankwaso
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications