Fani-Kayode name Two Zones That Should Produce Buhari’s Successor
Nigeria’s Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called for the zoning of the Presidency in 2023 to either the Middle belt region or the South East geopolitical zone.
READ ALSO : Face of a Wicked Stepmother who Set 8-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part On Fire After Beating Her with Electric Wire In Bauchi
The Peoples Democratic Party chieftain expressed this view on Tuesday via his Twitter handle.
Explaining reason for this call, the former Minister stated that only the Middle belt and southeast regions have not produced an elected president with executive powers in the country.
ALSO READ : Why Buhari Declare Zamfara `No Fly Zone
“Every single one of the six geo-political zones in Nigeria has produced a Head of State with FULL executive powers.
“However the MB & SE are the only two zones that have NEVER produced an ELECTED President with full executive powers.
“Both zones have a strong claim for 2023.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal