Fani-Kayode name Two Zones That Should Produce Buhari’s Successor
Nigeria’s Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called for the zoning of the Presidency in 2023 to either the Middle belt region or the South East geopolitical zone.
READ ALSO : Face of a Wicked Stepmother who Set 8-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part On Fire After Beating Her with Electric Wire In Bauchi
The Peoples Democratic Party chieftain expressed this view on Tuesday via his Twitter handle.
Explaining reason for this call, the former Minister stated that only the Middle belt and southeast regions have not produced an elected president with executive powers in the country.
ALSO READ : Why Buhari Declare Zamfara `No Fly Zone
“Every single one of the six geo-political zones in Nigeria has produced a Head of State with FULL executive powers.
“However the MB & SE are the only two zones that have NEVER produced an ELECTED President with full executive powers.
“Both zones have a strong claim for 2023.”
Pay Attention To:
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate