By Seun Opejobi
The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has warned the South-West against planning to produce Nigeria’s president in 2023.
AYCF stated after “cornering all the juicy appointments”, the South-West shouldn’t count on the assist of the North to produce President Muhammadu Buhari’s successor in 2023.
The group, in a statement by its President-General, Yerima Shettima, alleged that the South-West has made the North “irrelevant in the running of government for more than four years”.
Shettima acknowledged that “through the total dominance and manipulation of political and economic power, the South-west has badly shortchanged the north, making its people irrelevant in the running of government for more than four years.”
The statement learn additional, “There is no way after cornering all the juicy federal government appointments and skewing development projects in favour of the Southwest anyone will dare approach the North with the issue of seeking for Presidency in 2023. That will be totally unacceptable.”
Shettima careworn that the group would “use all legitimate avenues for resisting the manipulations of one man whose primary goal in life is the 2023 presidency and we’re assuring him that even that is no longer possible and a waste of his resources, because the country belongs to all of us.”
He acknowledged that the period of any politician calling the photographs in different people’s territory was lengthy gone, stressing that “we’re not in a Banana Republic and the world has moved on from the era of political impunity.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance