Germade had defected from the APC to the Social Democratic Party, SDP, shortly before the last general election but lost to the PDP candidate and former governor of the state, Senator Gabriel Suswam.
PAY ATTENTION : BREAKING: “Fire will fall if Churches are shutdown again” – Bishop Oyedepo threatens
Germade has now returned back to the APC on Saturday during a ceremony in his village, Gemade Village, Mbajov, Mbawar Council Ward of Konshisha Local Government Area of Benue State.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Edo State House Member Dumps Obaseki for Ize-Iyamu
The politician also defected to the APC alongside Mr Terngu Shawon who served as the gubernatorial campaign Director-General of the PDP in the 2019 election.
Speaking on his return to APC, Senator Germade said that his return to the APC had sent panic into the camps of Governor Samuel Ortom, Suswan, and other PDP members.
He added that he returned to APC after due consultations with the leadership of the party at the national, state, local and ward levels.
Reacting to Germade’s retun, state chairman of the party, Comrade Abba Yaro expressed joy that Senator Gemade had returned to the party.
Comrade Yaro described Senator Germade as an asset to the party and cautioned members of the party against any form of decriminalizing against returnees to the APC.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers