See how to Apply for 2021 Oyo State Government Job Recruitment
The Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency (OYSIPA) invites applications for the following positions below:
1.) Disbursement Linked Indicator (DLI) Management Lead
2.) Monitoring and Evaluation Lead
3.) Finance and Administrative Manager
4.) Stakeholder Management Lead
5.) Legal Officer
6.) Investment and Financial Analyst
7.) Project Management Specialist
8.) Analyst (Media & PR)
9.) Analyst (Monitoring & Evaluation)
10.) Analyst (Field Operations)
11.) Analyst (Stakeholder Management)
12.) Associate (Stakeholder Management)
13.) Associate (Field Operations)
14.) Associate (Monitoring & Evaluation)
15.) Associate (Media & PR)
16.) Media and Communications Lead
17.) Field Operations Lead
- Nigeria’s COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Program The Nigeria COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Program is a state-level intervention to mitigate the local effects of the global COVID-19 pandemic by protecting the livelihoods of existing and newly poor and vulnerable households and by promoting the recovery of local economic activity, especially among MSMEs. There is a need to hire eligible individuals to the State Working Office as part of the criteria to ensure successful project implementation for the CARES RA-3 programme. This office will be based in the Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency of the State of Oyo, where the Bank of Industry-GEEP and the World Bank team responsible for the project will work closely.
- The OYSIPA Act, 2019 provides for specialised personnel to be hired to enhance the operational efficiency of the Department. There have been increased tasks since the formation of the Agency in the last twelve months and, as such, an immediate need for the establishment of a Programme Management Office (OYSIPA-PMO) comprising a team with key job roles for substantial improvement in our success as an Agency.
- Liaise with stakeholders and project management office.
- Development and deployment of standardized framework for program operations.
- Monitoring and approval of disbursements.
- Overview program resource allocation for data analyses and field support activities.
- Track all team deliverables across work functions to ensure ownership and accountability.
- Preparing programme brief, project initiation documents or equivalent amongst other documents.
- Advise, supervision and support on implementation of tasks assigned to team members.
- Manage continuous skills acquisition and development of junior staff across required competencies.
- Plan, monitor and continuously improve the implementation of special projects.
- Determining and managing risks to the programme
- Minimum of a B.Sc and M.Sc in relevant areas with 10 years work experience in related field
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In applying for this jobs, please attach the following:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified Copies of qualifications
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact
- Statement of Self-evaluation. The self-evaluation must address each role requirement.
Note: No application will be considered after the closing date, or If it fails to comply with the minimum requirements.
Enquiries: Email email@example.com for application-related enquiries.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.
2021 Oyo State Government Job Recruitment ( latest Recruitment in Oyo State 2021 )
Apply for Oyo State Investment and Public Private Partnership Agency (OYSIPA) 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria
# 2021 Oyo State Government Job Recruitment
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International