2021 Graduate Analyst Programme at Boston Consulting Group for Nigerians
Boston Consulting Group companions with leaders in enterprise and society to deal with their most essential challenges and seize their best alternatives. BCG was the pioneer in enterprise technique when it was based in 1963. Today, we assist purchasers with complete transformation-inspiring advanced change, enabling organizations to develop, constructing aggressive benefit, and driving bottom-line influence.
To succeed, organizations should mix digital and human capabilities. Our various, international groups carry deep trade and purposeful experience and a variety of views to spark change. BCG delivers options via modern administration consulting together with expertise and design, company and digital ventures – and enterprise function. We work in a uniquely collaborative mannequin throughout the agency and throughout all ranges of the client organization, producing outcomes that enable our purchasers to thrive.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Analyst Programme 2021
Industries: Consumer products, Energy & surroundings, Engineered merchandise & infrastructure, Financial establishments, Health care payers & suppliers, Insurance, Media & leisure, Medical units & expertise, Private fairness and principal funding, Public sector, Retail, Social sector, Technology industries, Telecommunications.
What You’ll Do
- BCG Graduate Analyst Programme is a 12-month internship programme by BCG that gives excellent college graduates and younger professionals with the chance to launch their careers in Management Consulting.
- Upon completion of the programme, excessive performing analysts could also be prolonged a suggestion to start an fascinating profession inside BCG as full-time Associates. BCG GAP displays our dedication to Nigeria and nurturing nice expertise inside who can go on to be enterprise leaders.
What You’ll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- Citizen and Resident of Nigeria
- Graduates of a Nigerian University with not more than 3 years of full-time working expertise
- Minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree (in any self-discipline – achieved or predicted). Kindly submit all University transcripts, Academic statements and D
- egree certificates.
- Fresh graduates from Nigerian universities eligible for the obligatory NYSC service year are inspired to use. However, kindly point out in your CV/cowl letter if you’re but to start the NYSC scheme, referred to as up or presently serving.
Who You’ll Work With
- During your GAP year, you’ll work in a case workforce with proficient and pushed BCG-ers to ship distinctive worth to our purchasers.
Summary of your GAP Year at BCG:
- A 12-month programme with an emphasis on coaching and profession improvement
- Pick up crucial expertise wanted to develop you right into a enterprise chief
- Have alternatives to contribute to selections and developments that form your world
- Pivot into technique consulting by launching your profession at BCG
- Have enjoyable alongside the way in which with an incredible set of colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Should you’ve gotten utilized for a full-time or internship poistion with us throughout the final 12 – 18 months, kindly word that you could be not be eligible to use to this programme
Application Deadline seventh November, 2020.
# 2021 Graduate Analyst Programme at Boston Consulting Group
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘2021 Graduate Analyst Programme at Boston Consulting Group’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2020-11-30’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘ Boston Consulting Group’ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Lagos State’ address_locality = ‘Any City’ address_region = ‘Any Region’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘0.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] See tips on how to Apply for 2021 Graduate Analyst Programme at Boston Consulting Group [/sc_fs_job]
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]