2020 Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme for Graduates
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we’re dedicated to enhancing People’s lives, all over the place, day by day. Infact enhancing lives will affect every thing we do collectively.
A presence in additional than 130 nations and factories in additional than 80 analysis centres brings many international advantages. We imagine in long run profession growth and respect how challenges and motivation will make it easier to attain your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the precept of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun State
- As a part of our dedication to develop younger expertise in Africa. Nestle Nigeria is in search of purposes from self pushed, motivated and certified younger people from Nigeria who’ve sound character and studying agility to undertake an intensive 18-months coaching programme on Technical Skills Development at our Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State
- The program will final for 18 months.
- Trainees shall be engaged in rigorous theoretical and sensible coaching.
- Trainees will take part in steady evaluation processes and value determinations
- Trainees shall be uncovered to industrial work expertise within the varied processes inside our manufacturing unit location.
The programme will deal with three core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations,
- Automation and Control Systems actions.
The coaching programme will result in the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation as well as trainee will bear certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma 3, 4 and 5.
- The cutting-edge centre inside the Nestle Agbara Factory. it’s outfitted with trendy school rooms, normal library, pc room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops
- Candidates will need to have obtained their OND not sooner than 2017.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the next (or associated) discipline of research;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have 5 (5) 0-Level credit or its equal obtained in a single (1) sitting within the following topics:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Chemistry
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: [email protected] utilizing the Microsoft excel format to finish the data under:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers | Do you could have 5 O’Level credit in on sitting? Yes or No
- Candidates should apply for admission solely as soon as
- We will solely take into account digital purposes, and call solely short-listed candidates Kindly be certain that your e-mail tackle(es) and cellphone quantity(s) are lively and legitimate
- Trainees should not Nestle workers and the coaching programme shouldn’t be a pre-employment programme
Application Deadline sixth November, 2020.
# 2020 Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]