Nationwide recruitment in a First-generation Nigerian Bank for Transaction Trainees
Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, a first-generation Bank in the Nigeria economy, looks for to hire extremely smart, young, well-articulated and vibrant specialists with stability for the position listed below:
APPLY ALSO FOR :
Job Title: Transaction Trainee (TT)
- Attend to consumers asks without delay and effectively
- Taking deposit from consumers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Posting of revenue and loss account
- Payment of cheques that fulfill required requirements
- Receive all cheques of any quantity, supply prompt and polite teller services
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or proper authority for quantity beyond own limitation.
- Monitor the money-in-till balance and demand for funds as needed.
- Posting all consumers’ deals.
- Check consumer’s balance and validate consumer’s signatures.
- Ensure money analyses are done on all money deals.
- Call over of day-to-day deals.
- Escalation of problems troubling on money theft, lose, lacks/ excess.
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of money and cheques withdrawal to consumers.
- Collection and publishing of dividend warrant
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and main cleaning
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on day-to-day basis
- Received of both money and cheques deposit into consumers accounts.
- Register of all money deals in their particular signs up and balance signs up daily.
- Carries out other jobs as designated by the head of teller
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- A good Bachelor’s degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only applicants with work experience in the Information Technology market require use
Application Deadline : Not Stated
# Nationwide Recruitment in a First-generation Bank
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 202116th July , 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 202112th July , 2021.
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment6th July , 2021.
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out16th July , 2021.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst14th May , 2021.
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer16th July , 2021.