2020 National Enterprise Challenge

0
Note: Never you pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificates, medical testing, interview, work kit or any other thing).

National Enterprise Challenge is an initiative of the Directors of Entrepreneurship Centers throughout Nigerian Universities and are being supported by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The competitors is open to all present college students regardless of their area of research, undergraduate or postgraduate, full time or part-time. They should nonetheless be learning in a Nigerian University.

Title: National Enterprise Challenge 2020

Overview / Program Summary

  • National Enterprise Challenge is geared in direction of enhancing the entrepreneurial mindset and motivating Nigerian University college students to start out and run ventures even whereas at college somewhat than on the lookout for employment after commencement. The problem might be opened from twenty first August, 2020 - the World Entrepreneurship Day until 30 th September, 2020.
  • Selected entrepreneurs will pitch on the Regional degree between 12-24 October, 2020. Regional winners might be declared by thirty first October, 2020 and the highest three in every area will proceed to compete on the nationwide the place ONLY 18 might be finalists.
  • As a part of the method, finalists might be required to send a 3-minute video of their pitch which might be uploaded for basic viewing and voting by the general public. Results from the general public vote will represent 30% of the full marks. The remaining 70% might be determined by our Grand Jury through the Global Entrepreneurship Week holding 16-22 November, 2020.

Prize
Top three winners might be awarded grants to start out or develop their enterprise as follows:

  • 1st Prize - N1m
  • 2nd Prize - N750,000
  • third Prize - N500,000.
  • Regional winners (1st to third ) will obtain comfort prizes at the same time as they proceed to the finals.

How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply

Click Here for More Information

Application Deadline  thirtieth September, 2020.

Advertisements




LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA

To Get Latest Job Updates Follow Us on

4,479FansLike
600,234FollowersFollow
424FollowersFollow

 


For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com


The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST MEDIA. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]m

TOP TRENDING POST

Latest Sport Updates

adsense

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.