CHI Limited is among the most appreciated business in the Food & Beverage market in Nigeria with over 38 years’ experience in structure ingenious brand names. We deal items that stick out as market leaders in their particular classifications.
Applications are welcomed for:
ALSO APPLY FOR THIS JOB : 2020 Graduate Trainee recruitment in a Multinational FMCG Company
Title: CHI Management Trainee Program
- We are presently trying to find certified prospects to join our force of devoted group gamers in Sales & Marketing, Production & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Finance & Audit, Supply Chain Units.
The Ideal Candidate to join as Management Trainee
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class in the following locations: Social Sciences, Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- Must have strong interaction abilities with exceptional preparation and job management capability.
- Must be driven, enthusiastic and thrilled about the chance of operating in a fast-moving durable goods (FMCG) business whose items are acquiring worldwide approval.
- Must have the capability to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have actually finished the NYSC program.
- Must not be above 24 years of age as at December 31st, 2019.
- Must be a group gamer with an encouraging can-do spirit to attain the organization objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should forward the following information listed below as an accessory utilizing Microsoft Excel format to: [email protected] utilizing “Management Trainee” as the topic of the e-mail.
Management Trainee Selection Sheet (Excel Format)
Candidate Name | Name of University | Course of Study | Degree Obtained | Class of Degree | Year of Graduation | NYSC Certificate Number | Sex | Age | Location | Phone Number | Email Address|
Note: Successful prospects will be trained thoroughly utilizing the best-in-class practices and deployable hands-on useful experience with attention to their particular profession course. Trainees will be assessed after the training and effective prospects will be completely used.
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2020