The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) leads and motivates the world to accomplish its shared vision of absolutely no brand-new HIV infections, absolutely no discrimination and absolutely no AIDS-related deaths. UNAIDS unifies the efforts of 11 UN organizations-UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC, UN Women, ILO, UNESCO, WHO and the World Bank-and works carefully with international and nationwide partners towards ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 as part of the Sustainable Development Goals. Learn more at unaids.org
Job Title: Graduate Internship
Main jobs and Responsibilities of the Position:
- To be supplied by the particular Supervisor and shown in the Terms of Reference for the internship.
- Candidates for internships at UNAIDS need to be registered in an undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate degree program at an acknowledged university (and have actually finished 3 years of full-time research studies) or have actually finished a core curriculum and have actually been granted an undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate degree at an acknowledged university. If prospects are current graduates they will be anticipated to begin and finish the internship within 12 months of their date of graduation.
- Candidates should be at least 20 years of age at the date of application and have a working understanding (both oral and composed) of at least among the WHO/UNAIDS’s main languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish) need in the workplace of internship.
- Candidates should be holders of a legitimate passport from WHO/UNAIDS Member State.
Contractual Terms and Conditions:
- Ability to work successfully in groups, adjust and incorporate quickly with the group, work cooperatively in assistance of group goals.
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas in a clear and persuading method one-on-one conversations or groups discussions and capability to produce clear correspondence and composed reports.
- Ability to successfully use their understanding and abilities to the task, and to regularly find out and enhance performance.
- Ability to reveal effort and interest in their work, successfully arrange and handle time, and provide premium lead to line with concurred goals.
- Ability to innovate and discover brand-new ways of working and enhancing outcomes while preserving a strong service orientation.
- Ability to take ownership of appointed obligations, to be efficient, satisfy dedications and utilize resources properly.
LIKEWISE MAKE AN APPLICATION FOR : Schlumberger Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- The period of internships is restricted to a minimum of 8 weeks and an optimum of 6 months. Stipend might be used by UNAIDS.
- During the internship period main travel might extremely be needed.
- Interns will be supplied with basic medical health problem, mishap and emergency situation health problem protection insurance coverage.
- Persons with instant member of the family used by the UNAIDS Secretariat (e.g. son/daughter, brother/sister or mother/father) are not qualified for internships.
- UNAIDS might use an internship to prospects who have not formerly took part in UNAIDS’ internship program.
- How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Application Deadline: 26 September 2020
Applications from people living with HIV are especially welcome. Applications from ladies and from nationals of non- and under-represented member states are especially motivated
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers