Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation firm that gives custom-made transportation and logistics options. We at the moment function out of 5 places unfold throughout the Western and Eastern areas of Nigeria offering logistics companies to stakeholders within the oil and gasoline, mining and development, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
Applications are invited for:
ALSO APPLY FOR : Dangote Integrated Skills Acquisition Institute 2020 Recruitment for Instructors / Lecturers
Title: Graduate Internship Program
- TSL Internship (TSLIP) is particularly designed to allow younger graduates and undergraduates collect hands-on expertise in a wide range of fields lower throughout numerous features in our organization.
- By becoming a member of our program you’ll get an opportunity to work with gifted and various groups of people in addition to alternatives to develop drawback fixing, management and administration expertise.
- We’re in search of Top Talents throughout all Social Science disciplines.
- Interested and certified candidates should have accomplished their NYSC program and have a most 0-6 months expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th July, 2020
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]