Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) exists to alleviate financing constraints confronted by Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria by means of offering financing, partial credit score ensures and technical help to eligible monetary intermediaries on a market-conforming and totally financially sustainable foundation.
Applications are invited for:
ALSO APPLY FOR : Hotnigerianjobs at Proten International 16 Positions
- The Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program is an bold initiative of the Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) geared toward equipping micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) with expertise and competencies to defend sound and viable enterprise proposals, enhance their potential to entry obtainable credit score, and enhance their capability for environment friendly funds utilization, commerce, investments and entry to markets.
- This program which is now in its second year, is concentrated on constructing resilience in MSMEs within the wake of the COVID-19 international pandemic. Through this program, we’ll improve the entrepreneurial and managerial competencies of Nigerian MSMEs in direction of constructing sustainable enterprise practices as they proceed of their efforts to reignite the Nigerian economic system.
To be Eligible for this system, the applicant have to be:
- A Nigerian
- 18 years and above
- Educated with minimal qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Able to hold out the application course of on-line
- Committed to the coaching schedule, bodily and just about, as soon as accepted
- Own a viable enterprise that’s registered and operated in Nigeria
- A for-profit enterprise from any sector
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Click on the “Start Application” to register
- You will obtain a affirmation e mail from Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program with all the small print you will want to log in.
- Complete Application: Once you might have efficiently registered, log in and begin the application. To return to your application, click on the “Save And Continue” button (on the backside of any stage) and are available again to it at any time. Once you might be completed along with your application, click on on the “Submit” button on the finish of the shape to send it to us. You can submit solely ONE application.
- Keep Informed: Constantly test the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program ‘News and Update’ tab for normal updates
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2020
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)