President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday told Nigerians to look forward to greater prosperity and impactful leadership should he be reelected and return to power in the forthcoming election.
The president gave the assurance in Abuja at an event tagged, “Testimonies of Change” designed to showcase the achievements of the administration.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the event organised by the Ministry of Information and Culture witnessed personal testimonies by beneficiaries of government programmes.
The president, who was represented by the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Udo Udoma, said the people would achieve a Nigeria of their dreams under the Buhari administration.
He said from the personal accounts of testifiers at the event, it was obvious that the administration had positively impacted on the people.
The president gave an assurance that his government, upon re-election, would build on the numerous achievements recorded on social intervention, infrastructure development, economy transformation, security and eradication of corruption.
He congratulated the testifiers and urged them to spread the good news of what the administration was doing.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers