Okowa’s Aide Dr Latimore Fred Oghenesivbe has berates Okowa and PDP for playing weak Politics.
This was contained in a post written by him and tittled “TO HELL WITH PDP GENTLEMAN POLITICS”.
In the statement which he posted on his Facebook wall and personally shared on popular Delta State political platforms such as Delta Central Development Initiative etc, he accused PDP Leaders of chasing shadows while the APC is always seen working so hard to canvass for votes during elections.
He recalled that instead of PDP Leaders to rally around Ayodele Fayose the outgoing Governor of Ekiti State during the Ekiti State election they were busy frolicking with Former President Olusegun Obasanjo while election was going on in Ekiti State. In his words;
“…I am not comfortable with the attitude of the party towards State elections, I don’t see unity of purpose among PDP Governors as well as the NWC; it is a worrisome development that must be tackled as we go into General elections”.
He further lampooned his Principal Governor Ifeanyi Okowa for not being aware of APC’s political plans towards Delta State in the forthcoming General elections, he commended APC for their radical nature and serious mindedness during elections in his words
“No doubt, APC is a radical party and hell bent on winning elections”, while describing the PDP style of Politics as being alien to partisan politics in Africa. Dr Fred has been known recently for openly speaking against PDP’s style of leadersship and Politics.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization