Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has said Nigeria needs a President with a sound information of the economy.
Obasanjo said Nigeria will make a progress when such a man is elected.
He said this while talking at the current year’s release of Foursquare Gospel Church yearly open address at the congregation’s national central station in Yaba, Lagos on Tuesday.
The Ex-President expressed this was what a previous German Chancellor, the late Helmut Schmidt, who was one of his global companions, educated him at a discussion concerning African Nations.
Obasanjo said there was no chance that a President with a poor background of the economy could address the issues of the Country.
He demanded that for Nigeria to take care of development, the nation must strike an equalization among economy, confidence and legislative issues.
Obasanjo stated, “There is no uncertainty at all that on the off chance that we need to take care of business the three (economy, confidence and governmental issues) must go together.
“One of my universal companions, the late Helmut Schmidt,who was a previous Chancellor of Germany – he passed on at 96 years old around three years back, I was at the entombment – and he said on the off chance that we in Africa need to make it, all our political pioneers must have great establishing in economy.”
Meanwhile Nigerians encourage to engage in the modern day pension scheme currently in in various sector of the economy. Federal Government of Nigeria will soon announce pension scheme for for self-employed individuals. The scheme will be managed by various commercial Banks in Nigeria.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)