Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has said Nigeria needs a President with a sound information of the economy.
Obasanjo said Nigeria will make a progress when such a man is elected.
He said this while talking at the current year's release of Foursquare Gospel Church yearly open address at the congregation's national central station in Yaba, Lagos on Tuesday.
The Ex-President expressed this was what a previous German Chancellor, the late Helmut Schmidt, who was one of his global companions, educated him at a discussion concerning African Nations.
Obasanjo said there was no chance that a President with a poor background of the economy could address the issues of the Country.
He demanded that for Nigeria to take care of development, the nation must strike an equalization among economy, confidence and legislative issues.
Obasanjo stated, "There is no uncertainty at all that on the off chance that we need to take care of business the three (economy, confidence and governmental issues) must go together.
"One of my universal companions, the late Helmut Schmidt,who was a previous Chancellor of Germany – he passed on at 96 years old around three years back, I was at the entombment – and he said on the off chance that we in Africa need to make it, all our political pioneers must have great establishing in economy."
Meanwhile Nigerians encourage to engage in the modern day pension scheme currently in in various sector of the economy. Federal Government of Nigeria will soon announce pension scheme for for self-employed individuals. The scheme will be managed by various commercial Banks in Nigeria.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august