ONITSHA—THE Federal Government finally recognised Anambra as one of the oil producing states in the federation.
Speaking with newdmen, the National chairman of Host Communities Producing Oil and Gas, HOSCON, Prince Mike Emuh who disclosed this yesterday at Anambra State Traditional Rulers’ House, Government House, Awka, while briefing traditional rulers in the state, said the Federal Government had also approved 10 modular refineries in all the 11 oil producing states in the country out of which one of the refineries would be cited in Anambra.
Emuh further told the traditional rulers that the Federal Government also approved the employment of 10,000 youths from all the oil producing states, out of which 1,000 youths are to be employed in Anambra State, adding that he was in the state to ask the royal fathers to mention a particular place where the modular refinery would be cited in the state and to prepare for the selection of the youths to be employed.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal