Two Nigerian graduates’ hope of getting into the Labour market soon has been cut short as they both face disciplinary action from National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) in Kano state for engaging in a forbidden act within the NYSC camp.
According to Eyewitness, who disclosed the incident on twitter, a male and female corp members were nabbed having sex in Kano NYSC Orientation Camp. She further disclosed that they will be decamped as punishment for their offence.
The two NYSC corp members are going to be decamped after being caught in the act, she wrote.
In a related development, two Corps members have been sent away from orientation camp by the National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) in Ebonyi state for refusing to wear trousers given to them by the scheme. This was contained in a statement released by the Spokesperson of the NYSC, Ngozi Ukwuoma in Ebonyi state on Saturday
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]