The Department of State Services, DSS, has released Sani Baba-Inna, the Aide-de-Camp, ADC, to President Muhammadu Buhari’s wife, Aisha.
Baba-Inna was arrested for allegedly collecting N2.5billion in cash gifts on behalf of the wife of the President but kept the sum to himself.
However, on Thursday, Baba-Inna’s elder brother, Farouq Baba-Inna, confirmed the release of the ADC, SaharaReporters reports.
“He has just been released and I am on my way to see him,” he said.
Aisha had earlier ordered the Police to retrieve the money, and publicly asked persons who may have given money to Baba-Inna to demand same from him.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates