During a Mathematics test, a 13-year-old Primary Seven candidate in Mpigi District, Uganda, gave birth to a baby boy.
St Balikuddembe Primary School, Jalamba Ward, Buwama Town Council, Mpigi District, was the scene of the incident.
READ ALSO : NUPENGASSAN Shutdown OML 147, 98 Over Unpaid Severances as Nigeria’s Economy Faces Depletion
According to the school’s headteacher, Mr. Godfrey Ssemanda, the girl experienced labour pains when taking a Mathematics test.
Mr Ssemanda said that after 20 minutes, she notified the invigilator, who called colleagues and rushed the girl to a nearby medical centre.
The clinic’s nurse, Ms Goreth Mirembe, said that after assisting the girl with her delivery, she was taken back to the school to finish her paper in an isolated area.
According to Mr Ssemanda, the invigilator gave the girl an additional 45 minutes to complete the test.
The girl’s parents blamed their daughter’s pregnancy on last year’s Covid-19 lockout, according to Daily Control.
“She was enticed into conjugal acts by a certain boy during the Covid-19 lockdown because they weren’t going to school,” one of the parents said.
Pay Attention To:
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited