One of the organizers of the protests against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo over his alleged sexual misconduct and rape allegation says 13 persons abused by the pastor are ready to testify against him in court.
One of the protesters who introduced herself simply as Funke said on Sunday, June 30, 2019, while protesting at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) church in Lagos.
She also told Pulse that they received death threats on Saturday, June 29, 2019 concerning the protest.
Also, Human Rights activist, Segun Awosanya popularly known as Segalink on social media has also weighed in on the ongoing allegations against the pastor.
Awosanya, who works with Citizen Gavel, a civic tech organisation is said to be instituting a legal action against the pastor Fatoyinbo saying there are âmore than 30 people who are ready to testify against him.â
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo has become the subject of discussion about rape since Busola Dakolo in a video interview revealed how the preacher raped her when she was 16.
The revelation sparked social media outrage as protesters storm the church branch in Lagos and its headquarters in Abuja as protesters asked him to step down.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOUÂ Â
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment â3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment atÂ OyoÂ state civil service commissionÂ
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE :Â No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]