An official of the Ghana Medical Association (GMA) on Tuesday said that at least 13 doctors have tested positive for Coronavirus disease in Ghana.
The Ashanti Regional Chairman of the GMA, Paa Baidoo, made this known to the media in Accra.
Baidoo blamed the development on the poor distribution of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to health facilities in the fight against COVID-19 in the country.
He said “The virus affects virtually everybody, with no respect for the rich, poor, educated, or non-educated, including our healthcare professionals; nurses, pharmacists, and administrators.
”Medical professionals face an all-time high challenge of inadequate PPE due to an improper mode of distribution.”
According to him, this has endangered the lives of healthcare workers.
NAN reports that as of Tuesday, the Ashanti region had 69 cases, the second-highest number of people infected in a region by COVID-19 in the country.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State