A suspected Fulani militia attacked Kaura Local Government Area in Kaduna State, killing eleven people.
According to a local source, the attackers stormed Kagoro in the early hours of Sunday and continued to attack every day, enacting their evil plan of killing people and torching homes.
“I can’t give you the number of those injured because people take their injured relatives to the hospital for treatment,” he said.
The attackers razed about 50 houses, he said, and the people were subjected to massive destruction by the suspected Fulani militia.
According to the source, the current situation is calm, with people and vehicles moving freely.
He explained that, as is customary, security personnel are patrolling the area to ensure long-term peace and prevent any unexpected attacks.
Pay Attention to : Npower NEXIT Portal Login Link for Npower Batch A & B 2022
ASP Mohammed Jalige, the state Police Public Relations Officer, promised to contact the Kafanchan Area Commander and obtain more information when contacted to confirm the incident, but he had yet to do so at the time of filing this report.
- She’s Paying For Her Evil Deeds – Ubi Franklin Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marital Crisis With Current Husband
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- NPC Recruitment portal 2022 for Adhoc Staff, Requirements, Closing Date
- NERC Recruitment Portal | How to Apply for NERC Recruitment for free
- Green Africa Airways Recruitment For OND, NCE and BSC/HND (Apply Here)
- Edo State Flood, Erosion and Watershed Management Agency Job Vacancies (EDO FEWMA Recruitment 2022)