For months, it has been widely speculated that the Yemi Osinbajo has ambitions to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.
Yemi Osinbajo for President 2023 has been trending on various social media platforms.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Ten Promises are ;
1. GOVERNANCE: “Improving the capacity of states and local governments to carry out their mandates.”
2. AGRICULTURE: “Advancing the agricultural revolution, particularly through mechanisation and the development of the farm-to-table value chain.”
3. REGULATIONS: “Ensuring that the government, its agencies, and regulators work in the best interests of the business community.”
4. TECHNOLOGY: “building a tech economy that will employ millions of people”
5. POVERTY: “Achieving the goal of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in the next decade.”
6. SIP: “Transforming our Social Investment Program into a full-fledged social welfare programme”
7. EDUCATION: “Completing the task of ensuring that all Nigerians, male and female, attend school, as well as reforming our educational system to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century”
8. HEALTH: “Finishing the work of achieving universal health coverage for all”
9. EXCELLENT BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT: “Providing an excellent environment in which businesses can flourish.”
10. ETHNICITY “Let us build a Nigeria where the man from Nnewi sees the man from Gusau as his brother, where the woman from Warri sees the woman from Jalingo as her sister, and where the love of our country burns brightly in the hearts of boys and girls from Gboko to Yenogoa.” Where everyone has a home somewhere in this land, where our differences, tribes, and faiths unite us rather than divide us.”
Read Also : Osinachi Nwachukwu died of domestic violence not throat cancer, friends allege, Husband Arrested
“Let our tribes unite to form the Nigerian tribe, where everyone is treated fairly, justly, and respectfully.”
That is all on 10 promises Vice President Yemi Osinbajo made to Nigerians in Declaration Speech