The founder of Niga Rehabilitation and Skill Acquisition Centre, Malam Lawal Yusuf Muduru, has been released by the State Police Command hours after his arrest.
According to Daily Trust, the founder was released few hours after the police raided his centre located at Kwanar Gurguwa in Rigasa Igabi Local Government Area of the state.
The founder, Lawal Yusuf, confirmed his released to newsmen, saying: “Yes, I was released yesterday evening by the police. I’m now home with my family.”
READ ALSO : One dies as fire razes Santana market
It was gathered that there was jubilation at the community when he arrived home on Saturday evening. When contacted, the police command’s spokesman, DSP Yakubu Sabo, confirmed the released of the Malam, saying he was granted bail to return on Monday. “Yes, he has been granted bail but will return tomorrow, Monday,” he said. It will be recalled that the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, went with the police team to the Centre on Saturday morning during the raid. The inmates evacuated were taken to the Hajj Camp where their details were taken by officials of the Ministry of Human Services and Social Development.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria